Feeding the Augusta Area Since 2008
Storehouse exists to serve those in financial crisis with free groceries, prayer, and the good news of Jesus Christ.
The Storehouse Food Pantry is here to help anyone who needs groceries. We strive to offer both nonperishable food from our community partners, Golden Harvest, Walmart Market, Publix, as well as fresh produce from our own Giving Farm.
2023 Closed Dates
What Can I Expect?
Beginning Monday, January 9th we’re introducing the Storehouse Choice Food Pantry. Our hours of operation will move to Monday mornings from 11:30am – 1:00pm, and Monday evenings from 6:00pm – 7:30pm. Here’s what to expect:
- Park your car and come inside.
- Receive a numbered ticket from one of our friendly greeters. Grab a cup of coffee in our waiting area.
- When your number is called simply go to one of the intake tables.
- A personal shopper will walk you through our market while you select from meats, fresh and canned vegetables, and much more.
- We’ll offer prayer and help you take your items to your car.
*Pantry visits will now be limited to twice monthly per guest.