We are so looking forward to worshiping in person with many of you this Sunday at Vineyard Church. Our staff has been working diligently to make sure our reopening is safe, enjoyable, and enriching for everyone. Please know that for those who are unable or are not ready to gather in person, the Sunday Celebrations will continue to be streamed with Facebook LIVE! For those joining us on campus, these are some of the things we want to make you aware of as you prepare to return.
– Every square foot of the campus has been professionally cleaned and sanitized. Cleaning attendants will be on hand before, during, and after the celebration to clean and wipe down surfaces in all the spaces being used on campus.
– To allow for social distancing, we will utilize both our worship center and our café for adults and youth. There will be live worship teams in both spaces. Our video set-up requires that the message be presented in the worship center and streamed into the café. Prayer ministry teams will be available in both spaces.
– Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout our campus.
– VKids is happening in the VKids Building for infants through rising fifth graders. ( VKids families click here for more information )
– IN THE WORSHIP CENTER, MASKS ARE OPTIONAL. IN THE CAFÉ, MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
– The chairs and tables in both spaces have been arranged to allow for social distancing. We ask that you please not move or rearrange them.
– To maximize our space, we ask for families to please sit together. If you would like to sit with friends without social distancing, please meet together in the parking lot before entering the facility so that an usher can easily seat you together.
– All greeters, ushers, and prayer ministry team members in both the worship center and cafe will wear masks.
– No paper programs will be distributed. Digital programs will be available on your mobile phone or digital device by using a QR code. For most phones, you will simply use your camera to read the QR code. For older phones, an app may be needed.
– Coffee will not be available. (Please feel free to bring your own coffee.) For safety reasons, water fountains will not be in operation. Small water bottles will be available.
– Communion will be available in the worship center and the café at designated spaces. For personal safety, we will utilize individually sealed cups each containing juice and a wafer.
– For our worship in giving we will not pass around an offering plate. Online giving and text to give continue to be available. There will also be a stationary offering receptacle for checks and cash in both the worship center and the café.