Our VYouth ministry is an awesome group of 6-12 graders in our church. Our goal is to bring young people together in a community to grow closer to God through Jesus. Our VYouth Team is Tasha Chancey, Middle School Coordinator, Tabatha and Kaleb Tillman, High School Coordinators.Scroll down to see different ways you and/or your child can get involved!
Wednesday, 6:30 PM-8:15 PM
Wednesday night Resolution is worship, teaching, small group ministry time, games and snacks. We begin with middle school and high school worshiping together. Our worship band is made up almost entirely of youth. For large group teaching, games, and small group, middle school is one track and high school is another. Once a quarter, we do outreach in the community. Note: Wednesday Night Resolution does not occur during the summer.
Sunday, during each Celebration
This is a weekly event for grades 6-8, each Sunday during both Celebrations. Middle school students meet in the back of the Worship Center after worship and walk to the Café (Room C2) together. An adult teacher leads a lesson and group interaction, specifically prepared for their age.
We Need Volunteers!
We are in need of consistent adult volunteers to lead small groups and help put games together for our Wednesday Night Resolution services. We need more adults to build strong relationships with our youth as they go through their day-to-day lives trying to find themselves. If you are interested or would like more information, please get in touch with Tasha Chancey, Kaleb Tillman or Tabatha Tillman.
Schedule for Summer 2019
- May 31: Middle School Movie Night, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- June 5: High School Chick-Fil-A Meetup (Washington Road), 7:00 PM
- June 18: Middle School Meetup at Putt-Putt, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- June 19: High School Chick-Fil-A Meetup, 7:00 PM
- June 20: Middle School Meetup at Dairy Queen, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- June 24-28: Camp Vineyard
- July 2: Middle School Meetup at Putt-Putt, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- July 10: Middle School Meet at Stars and Strikes, 3238 Wrightsboro Road Augusta, GA 30909 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- July 10: High School Chick-Fil-A Meetup, 7:00 PM
- July 17: VYouth Carrowinds Trip, 7:00 AM – 8:30 PM
- July 20: High School Outing to North Augusta Hiking Trail, 10:00 AM
- July 24: High School Chick-Fil-A Meetup, 7:00 PM
- August 4: Play & Pray in the Park, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- August 7: High School Chick-Fil-A Meetup, 7:00 PM
- August 14: First Wednesday Night Resolution Service, 6:30 PM